Connect With Your Website Visitors On a Deeper Level
Want a great looking website? Yes, but don’t you also want to connect with your website visitors in an authentic and engaging way? Don’t you really want to attract more perfect customers and earn money fulfilling your purpose?
My mission is to create a successful website: one that’s great looking plus feels authentic to my clients, and their perfect customers.
Nancy really takes the time to ‘listen’ to her clients to ensure she has their vision, and once captured she embellishes the vision with her remarkable creativity. Nancy’s professionalism is outstanding, and she is a delight to work with. — Caryn Chow
The Fields Graphic Design Difference
Developers build websites. Designers make you look professional. Marketers help get your message out. I do all three and my chosen platform to help you communicate your message authentically is WordPress.
And, I train my clients on how to update and maintain their own websites. That means you’re in control.
Initially, I reached out to Nancy for help making changes to my website. When she told me that I could learn to do it myself, I was excited yet hesitant at the same time. Technology frightens me, and I didn’t think I would be able to do it. Nancy and I did virtual training and I was able to enter the back end of my website while Nancy observed and patiently guided me. In one hour, Nancy gave me the tools to be able to make changes to my website without having to stress about calling my web developer. I feel so empowered! Thank you Nancy! — Donna Brook, RN, FNP-BC
Setup & Customization
Starting @ $3,000
Your website is your home base. It’s where prospects:
- learn about you,
- learn about your business, and
- learn how you can help them.
Hands-down, WordPress is the best website platform today. Here’s why:
- Visibility: built in SEO capabilities
- Credibility: Professional looking
- Purpose: it’s a website plus a blog so you can get your message out and attract your perfect customer
Why would you want a blog?
- Content is King because content gets you found online
- The easiest way to add new, original content is through a blog post
- Search engine robots are constantly crawling the Internet for new, original content
- Search engines give the highest rankings to websites that consistently add new, original content
- Blogs allow you to engage with your prospects, and customers
What’s included in my website design package
- 6 content pages: home, about, services, blog, contact, plus one (your choice)
- Clarity on your target market
- Site planning & wireframe to build a strong foundation and you get started on the right foot
- WordPress install
- The superior Genesis framework and a StudioPress responsive theme
- Custom web header banner
- Theme customization: fonts, color, background
- Opt-in form setup for list building
- Irresistible Free Offer graphic to attract prospect signup
- Installed plugins for SEO, Google Analytics, and Social Media
- Widgets & Sidebar graphics to maximize engagement
- Image prep for maximum web download speed & tagged for SEO
- Permalink edits for maximum SEO
- 2 hours of 1-on-1 training on how to update your pages, add content, and SEO tips
- 1 hour post launch design review and tweak (must be redeemed within 2 month of site launch)
Contact Nancy Fields Today!
Irresistible Free Offer Design, Opt-in Form Setup: including your welcome messages and download instructions to your prospects
$750 per Digital Free Offer
Want to Build Your List Fast?
The number one goal of your website is to build your list! People on your list will become your clients and customers. Once they’re on your list you can start to build a relationship, offer specials, and tell them about new products.
Your website opt-in form lets you build your list quickly and easily — and Fields Graphic Design takes care of the entire setup — including your welcome message and download instructions to your prospects.
Build Your List Fast! gives you the list building power you need in today’s business environment plus gives you the edge with a professional custom design that’s just right for your unique business. Don’t you want to stand out from the crowd and attract your perfect customer?
The icing on the cake is a custom design for your Irresistible Free Offer. Whether you offer an e-book, or MP3, you’ll receive a realistic looking 3-D graphic for added appeal. Once your prospects receive your professionally designed Irresistible Free Offer they’ll think, “If the free stuff if this good, the product I’ll buy will be totally awesome!”
With Build Your List Fast! Custom Web Header, Irresistible Free Offer design and Opt-in Form setup for your WordPress website you’ll receive:
- Clarity on your target market
- Color palette review and suggestions
- Irresistible free offer e-book design in PDF format for download
- Irresistible free offer 3-D graphic: CD case or book cover
- List building opt-in form. Please note: you will need to choose and sign up for an email list service provider before the design begins: 1ShoppingCart, AWeber, Constant Contact, or MailChimp.
- Your Irresistible Free Offer and Call-to-action button installed in your WordPress website sidebar
- Your Free Offer download page installed on your WordPress website
- One 15-minute follow up review to be used within the first 6 months after the completion of your Marketing Master custom web header with opt-in form for your WordPress site, and irresistible free taste graphic
I have worked with Nancy for several years now on a variety of design projects. What I value most about Nancy is her ingenuity: she can take a complex project and find an effective way to convey the message or bring a text to life. Her work is uncluttered and original. I recommend her highly. — Mary Irwin, Friends of Smith College Libraries
Yes! I’d like Nancy Fields to design my Irresistible Free Offer
Professional Header Banner for Your WordPress Website, Ezine and Social Media Pages
Starting at $899
Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make. — William Bernbach, American advertising creative director.
Image consistency is so important because the more your prospects see the same professional image — on your website, ezine and social media pages — the greater the opportunity to build trust. Once they trust you, they will open their wallets.
Don’t Run the Risk of Looking Like an Amateur
Nancy Fields has been helping business look more professional for over 21 years. A custom header that’s designed to attract your perfect customer is the perfect place to start your journey into online marketing and sales…because you do want to make money in your business…right?
With Fields Graphic Design’s Web Header System — Custom Web Header PLUS Social Media Banners — you’ll receive:
- Live, one-on-one review of your current WordPress site
- Clarity on your target market
- Theme review
- Discussion of your perfect customer
- Color palette review and suggestions
- Custom web header for your WordPress website: Please note: you’ll need to provide any head shots or logos — graphic design services also available
- Your WordPress customer header resized for your e-zine banner
- Your WordPress custom header banner (minus the opt-in form and irresistible free taste) resized and loaded into two (2) of your social media platforms: Facebook business page, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest
- One 15-minute follow up review to be used within the first 6 months after the completion of your custom header banner
Nancy Fields, the graphic genius, designed my free ebook give away. I love her work and enthusiasm.” — Cliff Martin, Learn Pain Free
I’m interested in a header banner
Stand Out From the Crowd with a Custom Logo
Starting at $1,500
Your company logo appears in all your marketing materials such as your WordPress website header banner, newsletter headers, social media pages, business cards, letterhead, trade show banners and signage. Your company logo should also appear on every advertisement you run, charity you support, every t-shirt you have monogramed, and even on your invoices.
A custom logo is a great investment in your business. It will help you stand out from other businesses doing the same thing, and establish your brand.
Different uses require different file types. Some jobs require a jpeg, others a tiff, or png. Others, like embroidery, or magnesium dies call for eps. A logos created by Fields Graphic Design will satisfy all your print needs: web, print, embroidery, or dies.
Whether you need to start from scratch, need a re-design, or a few tweaks to an existing logo, Nancy Fields has the experience and knowledge to create a strong logo that will grow with you as your company grows. See why others have described her logos as “timeless.”
Other Design Services
Add-ons to keep your business growing
As your business grows you may need one or more of these services. Please contact me for an estimate.
- Business Cards
- Custom Logo Design
- Interpretive Panels
- PowerPoint Slides
- Sales Catalogues
- Sales Sheets
- Trade Show Signage
- Training Manuals
- Web Buttons and Graphics
When I started my own business, a successful colleague of mine highly recommended that I work with Nancy Field’s for all my graphic design needs. I needed a great website, sophisticated business cards, bold posters and beautiful gift certificates. Nancy was able to make all four.
Nancy responded to my call right away, and from the first time we spoke, I could tell she was committed to helping my new business succeed.
Nancy keeps up to date with the latest in in her field and ensured that my website would be successful with the current needs in our advanced age of social networking and self promotion. She generously took the time to educate me and keep me in the loop!
She asked me all the right questions to get a clear idea of exactly what I was looking for. With state of the art technology, and her keen sense of artistic design, everything she created surpassed my initial hopes! And the work was done fast and efficiently. She completed my projects in just a couple of days!
I love my website, business cards, posters and certificates! I am proud to connect with my clients through my promotional materials. Thanks to Nancy Fields, my business is doing great. I will personally continue to work with her, and recommend her to every business owner I meet. If you want the best graphic designer, look no further! You will be so happy you chose to work with Nancy Fields!” — Shana Anolik, Commitment To Healing
If you need something unusual, unique, or one-of-a-kind, please feel free to contact me for an estimate. My graphic design background includes calligraphy, one-off books, and botanical illustration, and my resource list of artists, fine printers and letterpress printers is first rate. If you have a design problem that needs a solution, I’d love to speak with you.