On this Valentine’s Day, I’m offering a gratitude list of all the gifts the BAD Challenge has given me thus far — and it’s only week 2! Sending out a great big virtual hug to Sue Guiher, who is both an inspiration and a very good coach. So glad I’ve taken you up on your challenge. Here’s why:
• Blogging daily helps clear out the cob webs and get to the core of why I love my business.
• Helps me stay focused on building my business.
• It’s forcing me to stop making excuses and schedule time to get my website in shape.
• I get to write about things I’ve said that I’ll and write about, but have never made the time.
• Blogging stretches my mind.
• Blogging makes me think about the book in me.
• It’s cathartic —by clearing my mind of “stuff” that’s bothering me, I can make room for new and better thoughts.
• It’s helping me get over the overwhelm because I just keep chugging along at an more even pace.
• I’m getting to know a whole new group of like minded people by reading their BAD musings.
• Other’s BAD Challenge blogs are really helpful.
• Receiving comments on my own blog posts is a gift. Thank you!
Happy Valentine’s Day BAD pals.