Ready to start building your new website?
In Lesson 1 you will choose your website images.
Your training videos for DAY 1 are:
- What is a Hero Image – 3:19
- How To Search and Find Your FREE Images on Pexels & Unsplash – 5:14
- How To Resize Your Images in Canva – 3:44
Image sizes: Important!
- If you will build your site using the WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme, resize your images for 2000 px (wide) X 1200 px (high)
- If you will build your site using the WordPress Twenty Nineteen theme, resize your images for 1816 px (wide) X 1086 px (high)
NOTE: The training video below shows how to resize your images for 2000 px (wide) X 1200 px (high)
Open Office Hour Today!
You will get the most out of my Open Office Hour sessions if you review the training videos below, first, and take time out to do ‘the homework.’
I know you’re busy, so have kept the trainings short. Each day will build on the previous day’s training.
If you can make the help session on Zoom today, I am happy to help search for images, and resize them to fit WordPress Twenty Seventeen or WordPress Twenty Nineteen.
Come for the whole hour, or hop on when convenient and stay for as long as you need.
Time: 11 am PST / 12 noon MST / 1 pm CT / 2 pm ET