I just purchased a training series on how to create a webinar.
- I want to launch my first online product but the “webinar thing” is holding me back — it’s intimidating.
- I want an expert to show me the ropes so I don’t waste time, or
- get bogged down with tech problems.
- I also want to present confidently.
Down the sales funnel
In May, 2015, Michael Hyatt hosted a webinar presented by Amy Porterfield. She talked about how to use social media in a stress-free way.
I didn’t buy what she was selling, but liked what she had to say.
Since that time, her name has come up in other circles from people I respect.
Ready to buy
I love learning from webinars. I also buy products after attending webinars.
- webinars motivate me to buy, and
- I want to grow my business through online webinars,
- I was ready to buy training that will walk me through creating a webinar, plus
- help me present webinars with confidence…
I chose Amy’s product because…
- she presented confidently and
- convinced me her program would ease the fear and intimidation of presenting a webinar.
Ready to do the work
Life often ‘gets-in-the-way’ the minute we sign up for self-improvement of any kind, but Amy Porterfield is smart.
The third email I receive after signing up for her course was full of mindset tips on how to get started, and how to keep going. Chances are I’ll be learning a whole lot more than just how to present webinars.
So glad we found each other.
Leave a Reply