Imagine finding just the right person to design your website. You may have tried to design your own website, or thought someone on your staff was up to the challenge — but they were not — it just wasn’t their “thing.” It doesn’t seem to be your “thing” either. No shame in that. The good news is you’re finally ready to take the leap, and financial commitment, to hire a pro to do it for you. Can’t you just feel the weight of the world being lifted off your shoulders?
Oh, there’s just one more decision you need to make. How much money do you want to save?
Your Money Saving Checklist
Time is money, so if you can have all these items ready to hand over to your web designer, you’ll save a bundle.
• List of best times for meetings and questions as website develops
• All website copy in a final, edited version in MS Word
• Headshot: 72 dpi 300 px width minimum
• Product images if you’re selling something
• Cover graphic for your IFO (Irresistible Free Offer) for list building
• Other images you would like to use on your site
• Your domain name registrar Username and Password (your website name)
• A contract with a web host plus c-Panel Username and Password
There are copy writers, virtual assistants, lots of stock photo companies, as well as your web designer who can help you pull all these things together. It all comes down to how much money you want to save.
Best wishes for attaining a site you truly desire.