Content and SEO are like bread & butter, salt & pepper — the ultimate dynamic duo.
Make Your Efforts Pay Off
After you’ve written all your great content get the most bang for your buck by going back over your copy and picking out your keywords. Keywords are those that are most relevant to your perfect customer.
Then put them in the place that search engines love best:
- SEO Title
- Meta Description
- In your Page or Post Page title (This is your H1 tag and where search engines look first.)
- In at least one of your headers within your copy (your H2, H3, H4, H5, or H6 tags)
- In your content, several times
- Bold them at least once (Bolded text gets noticed first by search robots and humans.)
- In the alt tag of your images: NOTE – Your Alt tag is what’s read by the robots and people who are visually impaired. If you don’t tag your images search engines will penalize your site.
Congratulations! You are no longer invisible.